What you need to know.
WELCOME TO THE WESTWING CLASSIC
Thank you for registering for the WestWing Classic! We can’t wait to see you this Saturday at the show.
We are now using 100% of the Church parking lot. We had well over 260 cars sign up for the event, but we only have 206 spots. If there are any issues with your spot assignment, please let me know ASAP, and I will do my best to rectify the situation.
PLEASE DO NOT SWAP SPACES OR PARK ANYWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR ASSIGNED SPOT.
This throws off our judges, who only have about an hour and a half to judge 200+ vehicles.
For anyone not arriving in an exhibition vehicle, there will be parking at WestWing Elementary and the HOA community center. The lots are only about a 1/4 mile from the church. We ask that anyone parking a trailer or extra vehicle please respect the neighborhood and do not park in front of anyone’s home. There are several areas where there is just landscaping and you may park there, if your vehicle does not fit in the designated parking areas. There is no parking on the south side of Maya Way.
There is temporary disabled parking on the side of the lot, near the shuttle stop, for anyone showing a disabled placard.
We ask that you arrive no earlier than 10:00 am on the day of the show, and ask that you be in your spot no later than 11:00 am. Because this event is so popular, and parking is so severely limited, if you are not in your spot by 11:15, your spot will be given away to overflow.
- Arrive between 10:00 am and 11:00 am
- Lunch will be served starting at 11am
- Judges will be starting immediately at 11 am, and will finish by 1 pm
- Vacant Spots will be given away starting at 11:15
- Awards will be announced starting around 1 pm
- The show ends at 2PM
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Know your spot number! When you pull into the lot, you will be greeted by our traffic team, who will guide you to your spot. Once you’ve parked, you will need to go get your placard from the info booth, right next to the DJ booth. This placard will have your name, and car information on it. If you cannot pick up your placard for any reason, please let someone with a radio know and we will bring it to you.
Due to supply chain and volunteer shortages, we are no longer serving lunch. We will have 3 food trucks, an ice cream truck and a cookie truck on site. Water will be available if needed. Remember, this is a free 3-hour car show. 🙂
- The show runs from 11AM to 2PM.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10:00 and no later than 11:00.
- Spots still open after 11:15 will be given away.
- You will be guided to your assigned spot by our parking attendants.
- Please grab your placard from the Info Booth (Next to the DJ Booth).
- Judging starts promptly at 11AM.
- Coolers are welcome, but please no alcoholic beverages on the church lot.
- There are bathrooms available on site for all attendees.
- No burnouts or racing anywhere in the WestWing neighborhood or main thoroughfare.
- Respect each other and the facilities.
- Registration for this event is free and is brought to you by our host site, Copper Hills Church and The Well Coffee Co.
- Any use of drones should be done so with consideration and respect of others and their vehicles.
- Masks are not required for attendees, but are appreciated.
- Scooters, skateboards, skates bikes and wheels of any kind are not allowed anywhere on campus. Please feel free to let anyone violating this rule know, and if they do not comply, let one of our staff know, and we will handle it.
Please feel free to reach out to us regarding this information, or any other questions you might have. Please keep your eyes on our website, or our Facebook page, for more information.
Thanks again and see you on Saturday!