If you are registered for the show, you should have received this information via email. Please check your spam folder if you didn’t!
WELCOME TO THE WESTWING CLASSIC
Thank you for registering for the WestWing Classic! We can’t wait to see you this Saturday at the show.
We are using 100% of the Church parking lot. We had well over 240 cars sign up for the event, but we only have 208 spots. If there are any issues with your spot assignment, please let me know ASAP, and I will do my best to rectify the situation.
PLEASE DO NOT SWAP SPACES OR PARK ANYWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR ASSIGNED SPOT.
This has a cascade effect across all exhibitors, and causes confusion with our staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Our awards have changed for this show. Please read all the way to the end to ensure you are aware of the changes.
Click to view parking spots and verify your name, vehicle and assigned parking spot.
For anyone not arriving in an exhibition vehicle, there will be parking ONLY on the NORTH side of Maya and ONLY on the EAST side of Black Rock. We ask that anyone parking a trailer or extra vehicle please respect the neighborhood and do not park in front of anyone’s home. There are several areas where there is just landscaping and you may park there, if your vehicle does not fit in the designated parking areas. There is no parking on the south side of Maya Way or the west side of Black Rock.
There is temporary disabled parking on the north side of the church parking lot for anyone showing a disabled placard.
We ask that you arrive no earlier than 10:00 am on the day of the show, and ask that you be in your spot no later than 11:00 am. Because this event is so popular, and parking is so severely limited, if you are not in your spot by 11:15, your spot will be given away to overflow.
- Arrive between 10:00 am and 11:00 am
- Lunch will be served starting at 11am
- Vacant Spots will be given away starting at 11:15
- Awards will be announced starting around 1:30 pm
- The show ends at 2PM
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Know your spot number! When you pull into the lot, you will be greeted by our traffic team, who will guide you to your spot. Once you’ve parked, you will need to go get your placard from the info booth, right next to the DJ booth. This placard will have your name and car information on it. If you cannot pick up your placard for any reason, please let someone with a radio know and we will bring it to you.
We will be serving our $1 Burgers & Dogs! An ice cream truck will also be present on site. Water will be available if needed. Don’t forget about The Well Coffee Company, open from 6am to 2pm!
- The show runs from 11AM to 2PM.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10:00 and no later than 11:00.
- Spots still open after 11:15 will be given away.
- You will be guided to your assigned spot by our parking attendants.
- Please grab your placard and dash plaque from the Info Booth (Next to the DJ Booth).
- Coolers are welcome, but please no alcoholic beverages on the church lot.
- There are bathrooms available on site for all attendees (in the breezeway behind The Well).
- No burnouts or racing anywhere in the WestWing neighborhood or main thoroughfare.
- Respect each other and the facilities.
- Registration for this event is free and is brought to you by our host site, Copper Hills Church and The Well Coffee Co.
- Any use of drones should be done so with consideration and respect of others and their vehicles. NO FLYING OVER CARS!
- Masks are not required for attendees.
- Scooters, skateboards, skates, bikes and wheels of any kind are not allowed anywhere on campus. Please feel free to let anyone violating this rule know, and if they do not comply, let one of our staff members know, and we will handle it.
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS
For years we have struggled to make our awards favorable to all. We have finally decided that this is simply not possible. Therefore, we have decided to turn the power over to the people. Going forward, we will be doing 6 People’s Choice Awards and 1 Ladies’ Choice Award.
Each car will be given a placard with your name and entry information, including a QR code. Participants will scan the code with their phone to vote for their favorite entry. There is only one vote per person. The top 6 cars will win an award.
The Ladies’ Choice competition will be the same format as always; conventional ballot box voting at our Information Booth. We will have staff members watching the box to ensure there is no ballot box stuffing.
Please feel free to reach out to us regarding this information, or any other questions you might have. Please keep your eyes on our website, or our Facebook page, for more information.
Thanks again and see you on Saturday!